Join our dynamic team as a Product Owner, where you will leverage your technical expertise, analytical skills, and business acumen to drive our strategic initiatives, streamline business operations, and optimize technology integration.
Our Crew: We've got business analysts, product managers, product owners, scrum masters, developers, business architects, and even a team coach to top it off. It's a mix of folks with different backgrounds, from different places, genders, and ages. When it comes to our team vibes, think inclusivity, teamwork, and just an all-around chill attitude. What's in store for you: A dynamic workplace with an array of exciting challenges in a hybrid setup. This means you can enjoy the work-from-home vibe a few days a week, as long as the job's on board. We've also got your back with a personalized growth plan you create alongside your manager, so your goals are locked and loaded with the right support. But wait, there's more – think free sessions at Scania's very own health haven, Gröndal, or a wellness allowance. Plus, we're talking performance bonuses, a cushy pension plan, flex hours, budget-friendly lunches, a shot at a company ride, and a whole bunch of other cool perks. Regarding the position: - As the Product Owner in the Collaboration Product Development value stream, you will be expected to work across multiple business units across R&D and IT to maintain and manage the product backlog for the monitoring and visualization tool, Grafana.
- You will work directly with the Product Managers, Product Owners, Business and Solution Architects as well as other stakeholders to ensure the product features are correctly prioritized according to the stakeholders' needs.
- You will be one of the drivers in what the product shall be in the future, and you feel comfortable with that responsibility.
- This position requires strong collaboration and the ability to work in fast-paced multi-disciplinary environments.
What will your tasks entail? - Work with your team to explore new, innovative feature ideas that advance the state of software development.
- Contribute to the roadmap by setting a clear product vision and strategy for your area.
- Defining epics for new software features, breaking them down into features and user stories, and finally managing and prioritizing the product backlog for your team.
- Actively participate in development processes to review, explain, and influence.
- Be a part of user research and the creation of user journeys and prototypes.
What we are looking for: - At least 2 years of hands-on experience in Product Ownership within the realm of software development projects.
- Proficiency in adept problem-solving and effective management.
- Proficiency in monitoring and visualization tools such as Grafana.
- Outstanding communication and analytical aptitude.
- Capability to craft requirement documents using methodologies like user story mapping, epics, user stories, backlog management, and acceptance criteria.
- Familiarity with tools like Jira and a fundamental grasp of DevSecOps concepts (technical fundamentals).
Advantageous attributes: - Understanding of tools such as JFROG Artifactory, Gitlab, and Confluence.
- Demonstrates a solid grasp of the Agile development methodology and DevOps principles.
- Hands-on experience in CI/CD pipelines, integration, building, and test automation for web-based platforms.
- Previous involvement in Digital transformation, Software as a Service (Saas), and Cloud (AWS) initiatives.
Application: Please send in your CV, letter, and grade copies. We are interviewing continuously so if this sounds interesting don't hesitate to apply. We use logic and personality tests in our selection process. A background check might be conducted for this position.
About Scania: Scania is a world-leading provider of transport solutions. Together with our partners and customers we are driving the shift towards a sustainable transport system. In 2020, we delivered 66,900 trucks, 5,200 buses as well as 11,000 industrial and marine power systems to our customers. Net sales totalled to over SEK 125 billion, of which over 20 percent were services-related. Founded in 1891, Scania now operates in more than 100 countries and employs some 50,000 people. Research and development are mainly concentrated in Sweden. Production takes place in Europe and Latin America with regional product centres in Africa, Asia and Eurasia. Scania is part of TRATON GROUP.
Scania CV AB
Vagnmakarvägen 2 151 87 SÖDERTÄLJE Sweden webbsida: scania.com Published: 2023-09-13