The possibility to make a difference for a growing company, get the results, ensure us good position in the Swedish market an make a career in retail.
Job description: We are looking for a driving Area Sales Coordinator for Sweden, to seek out new retailers and expand relations with existing ones. In the role as BIBS' new Area Sales Coordinator, you will be part of the fantastic journey that BIBS is on, and you will be a key player in the work to ensure BIBS' continued growth in Sweden and rest of the world.
You will be part of a strong, creative, and dedicated team that is passionate about bringing BIBS' Brand to customers throughout Sweden.
About the position: As a sales coordinator at BIBS, you will be responsible for seeking out new strategic retailers as well as servicing our existing portfolio throughout store visits. You refer directly to BIBS' Nordic Country Manager.
Your primary tasks will be to develop BIBS' brand and turnover in the Swedish market, including: - Identifying new partners and retailers through sales/canvas outreach.
- To ensure a high level of service at existing retailers.
- To ensure that you reach the agreed goals and budgets.
- Setting up and executing sales strategies for your market.
- To ensure that you reach the agreed number of weekly store visits.
- Ensure the right product range at the individual retailer.
- Follow-up on agreed contracts.
- Ensure the right exposure of BIBS as a Brand at our retailers.
- Travel through Sweden, with many days on the road.
Your profile: BIBS' values are based on professionalism, originality, and high ambitions – values that you as a person can vouch for. You can identify with BIBS' target group, and you are expected to thrive in a busy environment and be energetic, have an outgoing personality and be open and listening. You are good at building relationships, are a good negotiator and you think commercially.
In addition, you have: - Minimum 2-3 years of experience with Retail Sales in Sweden or Scandinavia.
- Experience to plan and structure your workday.
- Experience from the consumer goods industry or the fashion industry, preferably within baby and children’s brands.
- Energetic, purposeful, and independent.
- Have a good mood and a unique personality and is good at creating relationships with the stores and your customers.
- Have a driver's license B.
You are offered: BIBS offers an exciting permanent position in a versatile company that is constantly evolving. Good colleagues and a good working environment in a busy weekday. A full-time position with a good salary package, pension scheme, company car (for business use), telephone and PC scheme.