WHO we are – 4PL Central Station Group: We are the leading provider of fourth party logistics services (4PL) in Europe and act as a general contractor, designing and operating customised logistics solutions with its extensive logistics expertise. The 4PL Central Station Group currently employs more than 200 logistics professionals at several subsidiaries in Asia and Europe. Our Nordic site in Malmö, Sweden, is one of the subsidiaries of the Swiss Central Station AG.
We are now searching for our customer in Lund.
WHO we look for – Your tasks and area of responsibility: - Responsible of ESS goods receipt area and related task involving this.
- Scanning of delivery notes and notifications to goods recipients.
- Packing and/or repacking of goods.
- Deliver and pick-up of goods within ESS Building site area.
- Loading and unloading activities.
- Maintenance of ESS inventory list and continuous updating.
- Maintenance of forklift trucks.
WHAT we expect – Your personal profile: - A few years of professional experience of providing service in a warehouse environment.
- An open-minded & service minded attitude for multicultural and scientific colleagues.
- Good command in English and a Scandinavian language.
- Good knowledge of MS Office and willingness to learn and understand other ESS IT systems.
- Forklift permit (A1-A4, B1-B3).
- Swedish driving license (B).
- Support colleagues with administrative tasks.
WHAT we offer – Our benefits: We offer varied activities and room for implementing own ideas in a dynamic working environment. You can expect an excellent working atmosphere with highly motivated colleagues in modern-equipped offices and flat hierarchies providing room for your own development. Our company has committed itself to a cooperative management style for maximum personal responsibility of all employees and to promote their skills. As a family-operated company headquartered in Switzerland, we represent the fundamental values of neutrality, independence, transparency and sustainability.
Please send your application including all relevant documents along with expected salary and possible entry date in electronic format to Mr Jan Lundin (Email: email@example.com / Phone: +46 (0) 768 18 17 17).
Mark your application "Warehouse assistant".
We are looking forward to receiving your application!
4PL Central Station Nordic AB
Elbegatan 5 211 20 MALMÖ Sweden webbsida: 4plcs.com Published: 2022-01-12 Full-time