Are you a self-driven and passionate team player with an analytical mindset with experiences from the Financial Service Industry? In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- Actively lead and participate in internal audits within the financial sector.
- Identify, analyse and assess risks and internal controls.
- Write audit reports, agree findings and mitigating actions to enable the Group to mitigate risk effectively.
- Communicate audit results to responsible management.
- Provide input to annual and continuous risk assessment, planning and quarterly reporting.
- Through audit engagements, you will assist senior management in identifying sustainable improvements towards transforming the Group and helping it to reach its strategic goals.
- Collaborate with other team members with different competencies and skills to constantly develop.
What is needed in this role:
- Team player and service minded.
- Strong analytical skills and experience from data analytics, such as
- - audit of data from data warehouses and present detailed analysis for auditees
- proactively identify opportunities for data analytics and
- lead new analytical initiatives to develop an effective audit.
- Knowledge of statistical and mathematical modelling techniques.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in both Swedish and English.
- Detailed oriented while not losing sight of the big picture.
- 3-6 years of experience from auditing or supervision of Financial Service Sector, preferably Bank
- A bachelor's or master's degree in a related field
- Knowledge of regulations applicable, e.g., Swedish Companies Act, Banking and Financing Business Act, Securities Market Act, Rules and Guidelines of the Swedish Financial Supervisory Authority, the Capital Requirements Regulation (CRR) and Sustainable Finance regulations
- Good project management skills and ability to engage people.
At Swedbank we believe that people are our core strength. Our culture is built on respect, inclusion and openness. We support the continuous development and enable you to take the lead in your career and find inspiring challenges. We take care of your well-being by providing a sustainable and flexible working environment. As an employee, you will be part of the Group performance program, offered a company pension plan, optional health insurance, as well as other benefits. We are guided by our values: Open, Simple and Caring. It’s all about delivering a positive and unique experience for our customers through collaboration and teamwork - together we make a difference.
Join our team and... be a part of a group of professionals in our journey to continuously develop together and contribute to the development of the Bank through deep knowledge in Governance, Risk and Internal control. We create trust through professionalism and by sharing and receiving knowledge and competence in an open, simple and caring way. GIA is a valuable tool for the Board of Directors and the Group Executive Committee in the fulfilment of strategy and goals, but also when it comes to strengthening internal control, risk management and organisational governance.
Group Internal Audit (GIA) consists of 70 employees in all our home markets Sweden, Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania. Our responsibilities cover all areas of Swedbank including audit activities in our branches in New York, Shanghai, Denmark, Norway, Finland and South Africa. The purpose of GIA is to provide sustainable improvement and protect organisational value by risk-based and objective assurance, advice and insight. Our vision is to be a trusted speaking partner who supports the Board of Directors as well as the organisation in reaching their goals." Håkan Henriksson, your future leader
We look forward to receiving your application by 30.11.2023. Location: Stockholm
We want to inform you that the recruitment process may be delayed due to Christmas holidays.
We have made our choice regarding recruitment media and therefore kindly decline contact with ad sellers or sellers of other recruitment services.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability - everybody is welcome.
Sverige Stockholm publicerad: 2023-09-19 Finansanalytiker Tills vidare Heltid start: Vanlig anställning Fast månads- vecko- eller timlön ansök här sista ansökningsdag: 2023-11-30 erfarenhet: must have work_experience:Finansanalytiker