Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations.
Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy!
ABB Robotics develops, manufactures and markets robots and associated control systems, software, arc welding products, tracks and motor packages.
A clear focus on automated solutions helps manufacturers improve productivity, product quality and safety in the work environment through automation.
The robots and robotics are sold via local ABB companies, as well as via independent systems integrators and OEM companies.
You will join our global 3rd line product support team, which provides local ABB offices and customers; worldwide; with technical information, analysis and solutions to maximize the usage of our great products.
As a Product Support Specialist within in the customer product support team you will be a key player to define and resolve customer experienced problems on the global installed base of ABB Robotics products: Controller and / or Software.
Together, with the team and R&D, you will contribute to the development of new solutions and support our customers.
This is your chance to join a truly unique journey ahead.
- Take ownership of our Customers Controller & Software issues and find solutions to keep our customers production running.
- Identify and follow up all activities needed to support customer requests.
- Collaborate with local ABB units to enable Superior customer experience.
- Based on facts and general statistics, communication status and conclusions on multiple levels of the organization.
- Be ABB Robotics link and enabler between R&D and our local ABB teams & End-customers.
- Live ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Several years of Robotics / Automation experience within Controller or Software.
- General knowledge of basic programming languages
- Good knowledge in ABB Robotics programing language RAPID or similar
- Good skills and experience from systematic issue resolution, Six sigma certificate or similar, meritorious
- Strong social skills and the ability to build good global relations are essential.
- Fluency in English, written and spoken alike.
Other languages such as Swedish, German or Chinese, are meritorious.
More about us
Recruiting Manager, Karl Forslin, +46 72 247 55 88, will answer your questions about the position.
Union representatives - Sveriges Ingenjörer: Nicolin Ahlqvist, +4621-34 42 50; Ledarna: Lenny Larsson, +4621-32 85 47; Unionen: Roger L.
Gustavsson, +4621-32 90 97.
All other questions can be directed to Talent Partner Johannes Westermark Hester, +46 724-64 45 22.
Does this sound like the next exciting step in your career? Apply today!
The application is open until June 16th.
Recruitment is ongoing and the position might get filled before the last day of application.
We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated).
If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.