At Oche our focus is to share happiness. Our teams are part of a unique concept, developed through new technology, that transforms the humble game of darts to something modern, interactive, and exhilarating. Our guests enjoy stunning cocktails and mouth wateringly delicious food while battling it out in action-packed team games of modern darts.
We have huge ambition for our brilliant brand and exciting international growth plans for the future. We are now looking for great people to join us, the kind who thrive in an environment where they feel valued, supported and are empowered to run their business.
We are now thrilled to be recruiting a Head Chef for our gorgeous venue in Gothenburg.
About the Role: This role is a critical part of the management team.
Key responsibilities include: - Working with the management team to understand and drive sales through outstanding quality and consistency in food service delivery.
- Supporting the Oche Commercial Team to promote the concept.
- Ensuring full use of Oche systems to support menu and food controls and stock management.
- Collaborating with the Executive Development Chef and wider senior Chef Team to innovate and develop the menus to keep the brand relevant, fresh and exciting.
- Ensuring the kitchen and kitchen teams adhere to all applicable company and government H&S and food hygiene standards.
- Nurturing, motivating and providing leadership to Oche Chefs.
- Working closely with the Executive Development Chef and the People Team to develop and source talent.
- Managing all costs associated with the kitchen environment including labour, food and stock management.
- Contributing to budget planning and pricing for the Venue in collaboration with the site management and the Oche Commercial Team.
- Being a positive management presence as part of a wider team and supporting the Venue Manager in maintain high standards in the venue in terms of cleaning and maintenance.
To be successful in this role you will be: - Open and honest in your communication.
- Curious and keen to learn.
- Innovative and creative.
- Have high attention to detail.
- Driven and determined.
- Have at least 1 years’ experience of managing a kitchen and team of chefs.
What we offer you: - Good salary.
- Personal development.
- Opportunity to be part of a growing international business.
- Involvement in business projects.
- Discounts in Oche venues.
- Chance to have your say and work closely with senior management.