At Tetra Pak we touch millions of people’s lives every day, ensuring better nutrition and healthier lifestyles through safe packaging and food processing solutions. Guided by our global brand promise, PROTECTS WHAT´S GOOD, we strive to make a difference by protecting food, people and our futures. To do this we need more than smart technology. We need smart people too. People like you, who want to work with people like us.
We are looking for a Manager that will be responsible for a team working with our global engineering strategy and capabilities in plant Sales & Engineering (PS&E). The responsibility includes identifying needs and driving development of new engineering tools and platforms as well as owning and life-cycling them. It also includes deployment of strategic directions and competence development for our global PS&E engineering force both in clusters and business units.
Among other things you will contribute to the successful deployment and ownership of our new plant engineering platform, Smart Solutions Platform as well as the next step in our global CAD/PDM set-up in PSE.
This position will be located preferably in Lund – Sweden.
What you will do
This role has a main responsibility for mechanical engineering and works in close collaboration with the global teams for functional and automation engineering, driving productivity and quality in the total engineering tool landscape for PSE.
· Taking lead on global strategy and systematic improvement activities in plant and mechanical engineering, packaging line design, commissioning and documentation
· Developing capability and delivering training for tool users
· Contribute to decision-making around complex issues
· Represent the organisation within various Tetra Pak fora and review bodies
· Leading the global network for engineering office managers
Who you are
We believe the successful candidate has a University degree and minimum 5-years’ experience from working in a cluster position or within a Business unit. You have a solid knowledge of how business is driven within PSE. Previous experience from driving projects or managing a team is essential.
To be successful in this role, you are a leader with a strong personal drive. You are analytical and structured in nature with a commitment to meet complex challenges. You can easily understand business needs and requirements. You possess good communication skills and have an ability to interact with stake holders at different levels in a global environment.
A very good command of English, both written and oral is required.
We offer you
· Variety of exciting challenges with ample opportunities for development and training in a truly global landscape
· Culture that pioneers spirit of innovation where our engineering genius drives visible result
· Equal opportunity employment experience that values difference and diversity
· Market competitive compensation and benefits with flexible working arrangements
If you are inspired to share our responsibility of protecting food to protecting the planet, apply to firstname.lastname@example.org. This job posting expires on May 18, 2021.
AB Tetra Pak
RUBEN RAUSINGS GATA 22186 Lund Sverige LUND publicerad: 2021-05-04 Processingenjör, maskin Tillsvidare Heltid start: Vanlig anställning Fast månads- vecko- eller timlön epost sista ansökningsdag: 2021-05-18 erfarenhet: